Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ridicule

Yo Fred here, the movie was amazing!!! The special effects were top notch, and the plot? Well lets just say that the writer, Chan Poauthe is going to win an award. Brad Pitt's Role as Agatha really inspired me to get in touch with my inner flower queen, Tom Cruise played the vomit goblin flawlessly, and Pat Hucone? He put the other toilets to shame. However, when I got to school the next morning and told everyone how great it was, they laughed and then said, "Fredward Dixonly watches Pretty Pony Princess!! What a girl! Ha ha ha! He's so dorky!, and um, a girl!! and um, dorky! He watches PPP!" Then I got a horrible nickname. Fredwardo. After the mystic vomit goblin. Curse you Chan Poauthe for making the goblins name so close to mine. I don't think that nickname is going away any time soon.

No comments: