Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Game

Hola Senoritas, today, I got a new video game! For the whole day I ignored the great seafood restaurants, the ocean, and the various petting zoos scattered throughout California, and just played Agatha's Revenge. (Even though it's banned and I had to buy it from a black market guy dressed as a wombat at the petting zoo.) It was the best two hundred and fifty seven dollars that I ever spent. The game is focused on Agatha, the flower queen of Pretty Pony Princess land, and her heroic deeds getting revenge on the evil vomit Goblins. The controls are tight. (Only twenty seconds between on screen action and the press of a button.) The graphics are amazing! ( Two Pixels per game sprite.) The sound is superb! ( Two beeps and one boop.) and the length of Gameplay? Don't even get me started. ( two minutes ) All in all, Agatha's revenge is the best ps3 game I've seen all year.

No comments: