Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Food

Fredwardo here, and I'm here to say that I am like the pickiest eater in the whole world. My mom of course, doesn't realize that, and today she took away Agatha's Revenge and forced me to eat all of these disgusting "exotic" foods that would "nourish" me. First of all were the sea artichokes. (Artichokes dug up from the bottom of the legendary Ogre whale's intestine.) Next the sea radishes. ( Radishes dug up from the bottom of the legendary Ogre whale's intestine.) Then, came the stewed cabbage stuffed sea porpoise, served on rye with mayo. Next, there was the horrendously grotesque chocolate mousse with sprinkles on top. And finally, came the most horrible concoction ever to exist on the face of this Earth, The Yummy Tummy Ocean Special. Fourteen disgusting pounds of aged shark milk, aged sea urchin cheese, wild manta ray legs, and baby seahorse toenails, served in a pickled shrimp tortilla and topped with "filtered" wolf crab urine. I spent most of the night spilling my guts to the toilet and vowing that I would never force my children to "nourish" themselves. And of course now here I am, blogging on the hotel computer at midnight. Well, I have to go. Mom wants me to "rest" myself. I'll blog tomorrow. Bye bye now.

No comments: