Thursday, September 18, 2008

My parents

Ok, my parents are the most annoying people on this earth. My mom is a photographer and is always popping out of unexpected places flashing pictures of me. Like one time I was going to the bathroom and I lifted up the toilet seat. Flash! I slammed that seat down really hard. Then I flushed. About two minutes later my mom showed up on the front door soaking wet and with a concussion. She explained to me that she was taking pictures of people with naturally surprised faces. Then she took away Agatha Escapes from Russia, my favorite video game.

My dad is a plumber and he's always coming home saying stuff about people like "Why all the toilet paper?" and "Why can't people just throw their dead wombats in the garbage?" Although my dad is a plumber, he has never gotten around to fixing our upstairs toilet. We think it's possessed by the previous owner of this house. When we flush it, it always gurgles weird things like " Why Agatha? Why?" and "Why can't people just throw their dead wombats in the garbage?"

Anyway today I was just finishing going to the bathroom, ("Agatha.....") and I went downstairs to cook some pickled mandarins in the microwave. I opened the microwave, (Flash!) and crammed the mandarins in, set it on high for five hours, and went to my room to talk to Billy.

No comments: