Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Bully Trouble

Yo. Its me... Fred... I'm depressed... It all started in science class today. I got teamed up to do a social studies project with Edward. The Subject? How bullying affects people. I know right? Its downright horrible! When the teacher announced who was going to be Edwards partner I just sat there and tried not to pee too much. (nervous habit.) So that's how, after school EDWARD THE AWFFLE came to my house to work on the project. He didn't work on it at all. All he did was spit on my pile of fresh tube socks, spit on my model of a tube sock, and spit on my tube sock shaped lamp!
Then he called me a nerd! I replied, " Well at least my oral Hygiene isn't spiraling out of control at a disturbingly high velocity!" Then he replied, "Get out of my house!" "This is my house dope!" I said. Then he stuffed me into my smallest tube sock put me up on a hook and left.

No comments: