Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Burnt to a Crisp

Sup pals? Today I was burnt by the scorching sun of California! I was just minding my own business, (Asking people their names, street addresses, and if they had pet yorkies.) when I let my frilly monogrammed parasol down for a second and felt the scorching rays of the mid afternoon sun. At first I didn't really feel anything, but then I got this severe pain in my spleen. Immediately I knew something was wrong with my outer skin, and I rushed to the nearest bathroom to look in the mirror. I looked like a sea radish that was left in the intestine too long, if ya know what I'm sayin'. Unfortunately I had dropped my parasol in my frantic attempt to get into the bathroom and i wasn't going to risk going out in the sun again. I watched as a hobo walked by and grabbed it and mumbled. "Mmmm.. Dinner all week." Then he took a BITE out of my parasol and walked away.

I had to stay in that small utterly disgusting bathroom all day. My parents apparently had driven home from our touring gift shops, back to the hotel and left me there. All afternoon there was this one weird guy asking me to take a "free" "sample" of his "health" juice. I just went into this stall and sat down on the toilet pulled out my laptop, and started blogging. Ooh, its nightfall! Time to get back to the hotel! Oh wait. That guy is still sticking his health juice under my stall door. Oh well, bye.

No comments: