Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My New Freind.

Yo it's the Spazmaster! My new friend is cool! He was the one who told me to make a blog. He also gives me good advice! (Bye Bye pocket protector. sniff. sniff. ) It actually kind of helped my rep at school today. Edward only spilled his lunch on me twice! (YAYYYYYYYY!) And this one girl LOOKED at me for a split second. I'm talking EYE TO EYE contact ( There's one for the dairy!) right before she spilled her lunch on me and went to collect five dollars from Edward.

Also me and Billy ( My Friend) are having some awesome adventures on IMVU. He wrote about them in his blog. Click here it go to Billy's Blog It's like totally wizzy and groovy and as the hippies say "cool"

Billy is probably the only Friend I have. So far our lives seem pretty similar. But his sadder than mine. Stay tuned for my next post!

No comments: