Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday

Hello my friends, my good good friends. It's Tuesday, and everything is right in the world. My Halloween costume is coming along nicely, my parents decided that I can see pg movies now, (But only a select few.) and some kid donated his entire life savings ($15.000) to the producers of Pretty Pony Princess, and they are going to make one last episode! school went bad today though. Edward's worker spilled ostrich waffles down my pants in P.E. Also I got my first B! I'm horrified!
It was for my stunning report for Science class on Koalas, and how they enjoy regurgitating food onto Science teachers. Anywhoo, next Saturday is when they are going to air the last PPP episode, so stay tuned for more writing about my astonishingly sad life! Also, Billy is doing construction on his blog so check that out. But you know, not for too long. Fred Head! Fred head! heee wets his bed bed! He's so weak and he's so lame! Fredward is a stupid name!

No comments: