Thursday, October 2, 2008

Modding the IMVU

Sup friends? Today Billy and I discovered a great, free, entirely legal, IMVU modder called, Illegal Model Modder 2.1 . It's sweet. First we used the money mod. We each got like a ton of money. Then we went shopping for nail clippers. As the shopkeeper saw us coming with our purses filled with money, she started adding zeros to all of the price tags. I bought this $2.000.000 nail filer from the shopkeepers black market selection and then we were on our way! After waiting in the long restroom line for 6 hours, (you know how girls are.) we bought V.I.P. passes for $100.000.000. Then we got to use the cool bathroom! The bathroom worker taped this peice of paper that said V.I.P over the free, in free restroom, and let us in. After that, we went shopping again! Now I had about 200 IMVU dollars left. I went and spent it on this awesome fake $1.00 bill! Then we modded our appearances. I modded myself to look like a tube sock and Billy modded himself to look like a toothbrush. I also modded IPummelFredward ( who I think is Edward) to look like a cat! I like cats.... Then we raised an army of the dead and battled them with cheese! Even though they far outnumbered us, we sliced and diced our way through them. Then Billy fell off a cliff. Without his help, the dead began to swarm.... I was smothered. Then a message appeared on my screen, YOUR ACCOUNT, FREDILICIOUS123 HAS BEEN BANNED FOREVER FOR MODDING. Please stop by the IMVU gift shop on your way out, to purchase IMVU themed clothes, jewelry, accessories, and toilet covers! Well this stinks. Goodbye November, hello October.

No comments: