Sunday, October 12, 2008

10,000th post!

Hey people! My blog just reached ten thousand clicks! I guess I will do something for you guys. I'll read you my A+ essay on mammals.

Hello, my name is Fredward Dixonly and this is my p.e. assignment on mammals. Mammals are the exact opposite of reptiles who lay eggs, opposed to the mammals, who lay baby's without them being covered in eggs. Mammals originated somewhere around 14 B.C. and were first discovered by Albert Einstein around 16 B.C. Unlike the reptile, mammals usually have three legs opposed to six. Some mammals, such as the platypus, can lay eggs despite being a mammal. No one knows why this is, or how it is possible except for our very own male health teacher, Mrs. Dogteth. She claims, that the platypus can lay eggs because it can. I strongly agree with her on this, and i think that goes for all of us. This concludes my essay on Mammals.

That was such an awesome essay. I got all of that info from Mrs. Dogteth herself. Ayway, my next post will be about other THINGS that happened to me while I was camping, so stay tuned.

No comments: