Monday, October 13, 2008

Camping Real Adventures Part 3!

Hi my friends..... I am here to tell you about my final day of camping. I woke up, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, fed the hippo, took a shower, ordered some Chinese food, and went for a hike with my mom and dad. They insisted that we walk around an entire lake. They said I was "scrawny" and "disappointingly weak" and that I could use the exercise. Then I got caught in this savage cannibal trap and taken to this village where I was put in a pot to roast. Then, Tarzan rescued me so I was good. We then continued our long trek around the lake. Mom said she had to use the bathroom, so we had to pull the car over and stop at the nearest Shop Mart. Then we continued our treacherous hike around the lake. When we got pack to camp, it was lunchtime. My mom has this really annoying new diet that she's putting the whole family through, so for lunch today, it was boiled pine cones, served with a side of fried tree bark. It was surprisingly AWFUL. Then, we went swimming in the lake. It turns out that this particular lake was piranha infested, so I'm just sitting there, when all of a sudden I feel this tickling in my pants. Then I screamed and ran away leaving my parents out there on their rafts. I heard these hyenas laughing and these ripping sounds. After we left the hospital, I got grounded for abandoning my parents in their time of need. Thankfully, It wasn't a computer ban. All I have to do is where my braces for an extra year. Well, stop by later and check out my hip new post!

No comments: