Sunday, October 12, 2008

Camping Adventures part 2

So after that horrible day, it started to get worse. After I applied sun tan lotion to my whack the mole related injuries, I went to bed. The night was freezing, and I thought I heard something outside. "Mrs. Dogteth, where do we put the body! You never said anyone would get hurt in all of this!" "I know Rick, but I just couldn't let him get away with seeing that! He knew too much, it had to be done." "Well I still don't like it, said the man named Rick. "And I want my full share as soon as we.re done burning it!" "Fine fine." said Mrs. Dogteth. Now I thought Mrs. Dogtheth was smart, what with knowing all of that stuff about mammals, but talking about a crime right in front of a tent with a neon sign in front of it saying "populated tent" was just plain dumb. I jumped out of bed and unzipped the tent. There stood Mrs. Dogteth and a man I didn't know holding the dead body of a hamster. "Ahhh! someones on to us!" she yelled. Then she and the man dropped the hamster body and ran into the hyena infested woods. The hamster jumped up and walked over to me. I kind of liked the little guy, so I decided to keep him. Then he pooped on my hand, so I chucked him into the woods. I heard Hyenas laughing out there, and a bunch of snarling and ripping sounds. I slowly backed into my tent and went back to sleep. Maybe someday I'll post what happened the next day but probobly not. Until next time, this is Fred, signing out.

No comments: