Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sup Dawgs?

Hey yall, I've been really busy with school lately, and this is how the week went for me. On Monday, I went into school and got long term assignments in all of my classes. Plus short term assignments. Mid length term assignments. Really short term assignments. So many I can't think straight! The same thing happened on all of the rest of the days! My school is undergoing this new program called "Smart Program." Basically, they just give us so much homework that we can't do anything else. Even blog. Luckily, being the genius that I am, I finished my homework before the weekend was over. Actually, to people who are really dumb like Edward, this program seems to be working. For example, on Wednesday in physics class, Mr Bowly asked us what Hamilton's Theorum was, and Edward said,

"For a particle at S to describe an elliptical orbit under the action of a central force directed toward the point V, the force acting on S varies directly as the radius from V and inversely as the cube of the distance from S to the polar of V with regard to the ellipse y'all"

Edward got an A. Well guys, I'll try to blog as much as I can in the next few days so stay tuned. Also the game is coming along nicely!

No comments: