Saturday, October 4, 2008

School Gets Worse!

Hi everyone, today school got WORSE. You know that girl that Edward payed to spill her lunch on me last month? WELL SHES LIKE HIS *************** MINION NOW! Today Edward payed her to "accidentally" throw up all over "me." Then, he hired her to "accidentally" grab my science book from me, take it into the girls bathroom, and flush it down the toilet! And then! He payed her to ACCIDENTALLY set up a trip wire in the hall that was connected to the fire alarm right in front of me and get me suspended for "crying wolf"! It's only a three year suspension so my parents aren't that mad or anything. I mean I got grounded for ten years but so what? My computer got taken away but so what? Its only for a week. Till then I'll be blogging from my cell phone in the shower. Hey they're water proof righ- Zttttttt- error- auto save draft will be published as is. error code 9_4_9_15_19

No comments: